Part 1 on morning or evening

Morning or evening 

1 Do you like the morning or evening? 
i like to wake up early and go for a brisk walk, i plan all the work of my day in the morning and I do revision work in the evening.

2 What do you usually do in the evening? 

 In the evening I do a revision of my homework and think about all the work I have to do tomorrow and I also do my housework such as feeding cows and getting Vegetables from the flea market.

3 What did you do in the evening when you were little? Why?

I did my homework, I was a very intelligent child and i loved to complete my lessons and learn everything we had studied in the day.


4 Are there any differences between what you do in the evening. now and what you did in the past? 


Yes, as I said earlier, evening time in my childhood was for studies and learning, now I like to be there with myself, meditate, sit with my family and friends, or do my household work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4. Describe an actor or actress whom you admire.

10. Describe someone you know who has recently moved to a new place

Part 1 collecting things