part 1 on place to sit

1 Where is your favorite place to sit? 

I love to sit in my sofa chair, actually it has become my workstation and i have made a habit of sitting and doing my work using my potable work table, it's actually very comfortable and spongy so I love sitting at this place in my own house in my room.

2 Do you always sit down for a long time? 

I don't think I can,  well my legs become numb and it feels like they are frozen so I take frequent breaks and walk up a bit or change my position to keep the blood flowing.


3 Do you feel sleepy when you are sitting down? 

No, actually i only sit while i have to do my work so I am quite attentive while working and the rest of the time I just lie on my belly lethargically and scroll on the social media.


4 When you were a kid, did you usually sit on the floor?

Well times were different back then, we used to have floor mattresses and during summer days I used to sleep on these mattresses on the floor with my grandfather and we used to play with stuffed horses on the floor and i also played with plastic animal toys on the floor. In the past i aslo used to sit on the floor with pillows with my family on Sunday's watching television. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4. Describe an actor or actress whom you admire.

1. Describe something you did with someone / in a group

Describe a time when you were stuck in a traffic jam.